Monday, March 23, 2015

Week 25: End of Hotel life

Week 25

Last week in the hotel. The most notable skill I gained from living in a hotel was accurately predicted when the hot fresh cookie plate would be available in the lobby. Oh yeah. But, to prevent me from gaining an unnecessary zillion pounds, I exercised and didn't eat a (million) cookie(s) everyday.

Not just a cookie bump!
Some big news from this week: I got a job! I have a wonderful friend(who is family too :) who helped me get a great work from home job. It relieved a lot of worry that comes from trying to find a job every few months when we move. They don't care where I live! Yay! (PS If you are looking for a work from home job, message me and I can give you a referral).

I spent a good amount of time stalking my husband. It is a lot more fun to stalk people that you know won't be creeped out. 


So I just get an exasperated head shake rather than a restraining order when I send this picture to him with the caption "cute bum".




No comments:

Post a Comment