Sunday, March 8, 2015

Week 23: We are moving. Always moving.

Week 23

MOVING! AGAIN!
Aww. The family. (See the orange bottle of glucose? It taunts me everyday)

So we are in transition again! This is us packing for the move that will ultimately get us to Dallas. We are going to have a little bit of a floating period before we get there, so after I did as much as I could to help pack, I took the doggie with me for a visit to my parents in Idaho. Mostly so they could puppysit him until we knew when we would be in Dallas (but also as a fun excuse to get away and see them before we were gonna live REAL far away, not just 10hrs). 

Pregnant moment from the move: I'm making lists of where things go and all that. 
Me: "Kaio, what is that tall light thing in the bedroom called?"

Kaio: "The lamp."
Me:



I showed up to my parents' house and they were again disappointed to see no real bump showing up. Yeah, me too. But the next morning, BAM! Baby bump! I think it was the awesome comfy mattress topper on the bed but Deidre claims it is because the baby wanted to say hi to grandma! ...probably both true! ;)

It was such a fun trip. My momma helped me get a lot of things done (including my GD test), I had time to relax and unwind, and my friends came to visit for the weekend! It was so good! So happy! And so great! 

And of course, according to tradition, we went to Red Robin (maybe twice, whaaaaaa?).


No comments:

Post a Comment