First doctors appointment. Lots of questions. Genetic testing? Circumcision? Epidural? ....for real? I'm supposed to know all that crap right now?
It was a super long appointment. Mostly talking. The super fun part was the blood drawing. I was super nervous as a lovely asian lady came in to take my blood. I laid down and pretended it wasn't happening. After what seemed like a long while, I asked if it was done and the lady said yup! almost there. I look over at Kaio. Quietly, he shook his head and said no. *sigh* I lived. It was fine.
On Thursday night, I stayed up way late working on my halloween costume. My sewing machine decided to blow up. Kaio was super nice and brought me things to help out. I eventually gave up on the sewing machine and just went for the hot glue instead. And it worked out great.
![]() |
| Don't mind the no makeups.. I put it on once I got to work. |
I sent out my costume to all the family and the grandmas were the first to respond. It was adorable because they didn't quite get the reference and just told me that I looked cute like wonderful lil grandmas. It was so fun to get floods of love and support from everybody.
At work, our costume contest was at 9am. That was a long hour! But super fun to see friends and coworkers get so excited about it!
In the afternoon, I posted the news on facebook and got even more love and support from friends and family!
We had Trunk or Treat that night for church. A friend (and avid facebook user ;) made the news widespread before we got there so there were lots of hugs upon our arrival. :) And I like hugs.

No comments:
Post a Comment