Week 21
I started an impressive physical feat this week. Heads up: it is gross. My cough/cold really picked up but the nice weather also got my allergies going as well. Every time I sneezed, I couldn't help but cough at the same time. This translated into projectile loogies. Ew. I could tell a few humorous circumstances of this but it is pretty nasty to even think about... I don't think I need to share.
Additionally, my general under-the-weatheriness made me a slug this week. I was often disinterested in eating. Aside from the lack of appetite, it seemed like all my options were things that were going to make my throat hurt more.
One day, with out realizing it, I hardly ate at all. As the afternoon progressed into evening, my stomach was... uncomfortable. I thought it was toots. So whatever. But then Kaio came home and within the first five minutes of him being home, my stomach started to hurt so much I couldn't move. By the time he was all cleaned up from work, I was crying from the pain.
Kaio is so nice. When I couldn't decide what was wrong or what I needed, he brought me some grapes and water and then ran to walmart to get gatorade and tylenol. After about an hour and a half, (and after freaking my parents out through some scary texts!) the pain subsided and I was fine.
Whew! Scary though!
Ok, you are hysterical, I miss you like, SO much, hahaha! Jessica, you are the cutest pregnant lady, I'm sorry you were sick, but I'm just reading through enjoying your blog. Keep it up pretty lady!!
ReplyDelete