Thursday, January 1, 2015
Week 14: Christmastime
CHRISTMAS! Yay!
This was a fun pregnant week. We were busy busy busy trying to get all the things done to be able to go to Idaho for Christmas! And we did, which was a miracle.
I feel most pregnant when I sit down? Is that weird? Because I feel normal most of the time and then I sit and my body is like, hey! remember you've got an alien in your belly? Also, I feel really lame when I try to work out. The first five minutes are super motivated and determined and then the rest of the time is me just trying to keep my body moving at all (and that is if I even make it to the point of moving in the first place).
Christmas also brought our first surge of baby things into the house. Cute and fun.
I'm hoping soon we will be able to sort out insurance to find a doctor here in Colorado so we can find out the sex (sorry, Bern, I never remember correctly). But what's awesome is I think I found the perfect place to have the baby! We will be in Dallas by then... and three doctors during one pregnancy is kinda complicated. But after talking to all the cute ladies around the house about their experiences, I decided for sure that I want to go to a birth center. The one I found in Dallas is great.
I am so excited now. Before, I tried to not think about it because there were so many unknowns. Now, I feel pretty sure about the big decisions about all the baby things.
My grand nephew/niece is a person, not a word. He/she has a sex, not a gender.
ReplyDeleteYou're right. It has been fixed.
Delete