Sunday, December 21, 2014

Week 10: Primary program


Feeling good and great and awesome and maybe stressed.

Well, finally, not anymore.

We had the primary program today and it was great! So nothing else really existed this week except to survive that. The kids did great. There was a little bit of miscommunication of song placement so I maybe (lightly) shoved one of the kids off the stand to go back to his seat. Our chorister's due date was today but she made it and didn't go into labor in the middle of the program! My favorite part of every practice and the real thing was one sunbeam. His line was supposed to be "Temples make it possible for families to be together forever." Ha, he always said "impossible" and it was adorable.

After, I went to talk to the stake primary presidency whom had come to see the program. We talked in the primary room which felt a sauna. It was the first really cold sunday and somebody cranked the thermostat to "the fires of hell". I brought ice cream for the kids for sharing time and it was only a few minutes before it all totally melted. We watched a church video and I relaxed, feeling like I just got a free pass to relax until next year!
The awesome support I get from my mama :)

No comments:

Post a Comment