Sunday, November 16, 2014

Week 1-4:

These weeks aren't real in the whole scheme of things. Kaio was gone for my two week wait,  so it seemed to last forever. Like usual.

So I just went about my business, trying to pretend I wasn't dying until the two weeks were up. My only maybe hint that I was pregnant was that I nearly puked before a company softball game. I really did feel like hey, maybe this is the month but it isn't fair to say that I knew anything was coming for sure... considering how many times I've "cried pregnant" and prematurely peed on sticks. FOR SOME REASON early pregnancy symptoms are almost exactly the same as period symptoms. So you can't blame me if I "for sure" thought I was pregnant on those months where I forgot to take my birth control pills one or two (or three or four) days in a row!

Think happy thoughts. waiting waiting waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment